usb flashing

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
ragmopp01

Unfortunately the S2 doesn't have that screen (at least I can't find it). Is this an excuse to get a new phone?
Woodie

Galaxy S6 will be coming out the first part of the year, S5's should be cheap.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
ragmopp01

Well, I have it sorted out on my Galaxy S2 (who my daughter says my phone ai 'quaint'). What I did was order a 1 foot charge only cable. That charges the phone, but no usb light comes on either blinking or otherwise.

Now I DID work with a friend of mine prior to ordering the cable. He has a Nexus 5 and we did figure out how to get to the screen Bootymac mentioned in his post. On my phone we could only toggle between media device and camera. Could not blank them both out. That was when we decided to order a charge only cable.

My friend contacted me today and he mentioned if you ARE able to uncheck both the media device and camera, the next time you try to hook up to a pc you will not be able to connect to said pc. And additionally you will not be able to see the usb connection screen on the phone. In order to see the usb connection screen you will need to hunt for it on your phone.

Now as this is mostly Greek to me, and I DID get this info from someone else, please don't shoot the messenger. :?