window rattle/vibration

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
MrNWA

Ok so I received my car the other day had some damages in shipping nothing major but I notice now my 2 front window make a rattle/vibration sound anyone else experience this? Its only really over 60km hr.
Sluggo

Check to see if your windows are trying to close too far. I have seen where the power window motor will try lift the window about a 1/16 to an 1/8 of an inch to high. Once the window hits the top gasket it can't go any higher so the bottom of the window moves out away from the side gaskets.

Easy way to see if this is your problem is to lower each window the smallest amount you can, 1/16 inch, and see if the noise and vibration go away.

I'm only a peasant here.

The fixed glass in the rear driver side door of mine is loose. Never been in an accident. Very odd. Gotta get it to the dealer before my warranty expires!
MrNWA

Turned out to be the windo visors the 2 sided tape was seperating causing vibration i just took off cleaned up and reapplied new tape problem solved