sudden acceleration, Kizashi 2012, 20,000 miles

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
montrealshen

hey fellows,

have question to you guys,

my kizashi when accelerate from stop sign, it has a sudden jump acceleration always, like you press the gas paddle, it hesitate for half of a second, and then jump forward a feet or so in a sudden acceleration, I ve seen a guy post his experience stutter, I don't know if this is the same experiences as me.

I went to the dealer, asked them to do a CVT value reset, and it helps a bit, but still having it. and during the driving day by day, the jump is bigger and bigger gradually.

have you heard same experiences? and do you know any people have same problem? I m planning to request replacement of a transmission, just don't know how do I request, because the dealer has test it and there's no CODE come out, and both dealer technician and Suzuki North American Customer Service consider me "first time have CVT transmission, need to read kizashi manual to get familiar with it ", like me I am an amateur.
montrealshen

I m in Palm Beach
bought used 2012 Kizashi at 5900 miles last year
WESHOOT2

From here, it sounds like there's something wrong with your car.