Hill HOLD disabled, and service ESP

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
krell

Saturday morning drove to Jeff D'Ambrosio Suzuki to pick up the garnish assy. for me back door while i was there i told them about the problem with this hill hold and esp thing that constantly lit on the dash, it always lit up when you get over 65 mph anyway they check it and recalibrate the steering system sensor so here I'm thinking problem solved i was wrong , got back on I-76 to head back to NY in a poring rain after 5 miles the hill hold and esp light was back on with a a dangerous problem , the car started to get squirrelly all over I-76 can't keep it straight in my lane the steering wheel felt like all four wheels lug was loose it was so bad that i was contemplating to call roadside assistance to let then tow it back to Jeff D'Ambrosio Suzukiafter, stop and start the car over 10 times to see if the hill hold and esp thing would go away but i was too far from NY so i took my time and drove back to ny on the back roads
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
krell

Found this in Suzuki forum...I just took my SX4 a few days ago and I have the same problem.
The ESP light goes ON and stays ON, while I am driving. It goes Off only if I turn off the engine.
Did you fix your problem? What was the problem? the problem has been solved after they reinstalled the newest version of the "computer program" in my car
~tc~

Both of these are braking functions, not sure why they would calibrate the steering

Posted from tapatalk
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
smsmart

I'm not sure I'm following... krell, are both posts referring to your car or are they just examples from other forums?
krell

First post is my car, second post was from a next forum
krell

Just found out today the tie rod on the passenger side is bent the dealer telling me they might have to replace the steering rack.. cost $2500.. For the past few week my gas mileage was so bad could not figure out what was wrong plus the steering felt loose sometimes and the car would full to the passenger side when you mash the brakes also the front tires was wearing on the inside .
SamirD

What?! Tie rod bent that bad? Did you hit something?
krell

This all happen when the police towed the car to remove a bullet from a shoot out with a hoodlum
SamirD

krell wrote:This all happen when the police towed the car to remove a bullet from a shoot out with a hoodlum
Great, I wonder who has liability if they messed up your car? NYPD?
krell

Got back my Kizashi today with all new steering rack and tie rod.