Traded in the Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
10GTSKiz

sx4rocious wrote:a pic of that? I'm curious...

I love the newer Kias. It's an amazing car for the money.
Here is a link to Autoblog's review of the Cadenza. The tester is the exact same model as mine color and all. It has a lot more detailed pics than I can provide.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-kia ... o-2492294/
murcod wrote:I'd actually never heard of the Cadenza before - we don't get it in Australia. So it's bigger than a Kizashi, is it current Mazda 6 size?
The Cadenza is a lot bigger than the Kizashi. It doesnt drive large though. I think the cadenza might even be a bit bigger than the Mazda 6.
KuroNekko

Nice. I like the Cadenza and its sister, the Hyundai Azera. Totally overlooked cars in my opinion. I checked them both out at an auto show earlier this year and I liked them significantly more than their midsize brethren which would be the Optima and Sonata.

The Cadenza and Azera are built on stretched chassis of the Optima and Sonata from what I've read. Therefore, they are bigger than most midsizes. I believe these Korean cars are supposed to be the answer to larger Japanese cars like the Toyota Avalon and the Nissan Maxima.

I saw a Cadenza recently while in Los Angeles and liked it. It looks rather upscale, much like the Azera.

Best of luck to your new car. I'm sure it will be a rare sight on the road, though not Kizashi-status rare.
:lol:
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
10GTSKiz

KuroNekko wrote:Best of luck to your new car. I'm sure it will be a rare sight on the road, though not Kizashi-status rare.
Thanks KuroNekko. Living in Pittsburgh Kizashi's are pretty common. I have two on my rode alone. Two extended family members each have one as well. :drive:
KuroNekko

10GTSKiz wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Best of luck to your new car. I'm sure it will be a rare sight on the road, though not Kizashi-status rare.
Thanks KuroNekko. Living in Pittsburgh Kizashi's are pretty common. I have two on my rode alone. Two extended family members each have one as well. :drive:
Ah, Pennsylvania; The land of Kizashis.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
joshuac2651

KuroNekko wrote:
Ah, Pennsylvania; The land of Kizashis.
I travel a lot. I work in ohio during the week, I'm from D.C. and I'm always in New York. The excitement never gets old when I see multiple Kizashi's as I close in on Pittsburgh :). I wonder if any one plans on keep their for the long long run.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD Black Pearl
2000 Ford Taurus 24V DOHC