Advice on Roof Rails and Cargo Box

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:
paininthenuts wrote: Your on thin ice, we invented the language, you have attempted to destroy it :D
*You're
Ummm, good point
fjroman2

LOL...gee thanks guys...lot's of great information here...

Kuro, did you find anything good used? I ended up just buying what I mentioned in my original post. I don't have any of it yet, but it is on it's way. Also, I am getting the windows tinted this Friday...I just think it will be better for everyone in the long run - especially for the kids in the back of the car. Not sure why sedan's don't come with tinted windows like most other vehicles.
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
KuroNekko

fjroman2 wrote:LOL...gee thanks guys...lot's of great information here...

Kuro, did you find anything good used? I ended up just buying what I mentioned in my original post. I don't have any of it yet, but it is on it's way. Also, I am getting the windows tinted this Friday...I just think it will be better for everyone in the long run - especially for the kids in the back of the car. Not sure why sedan's don't come with tinted windows like most other vehicles.
I found a few but nothing good enough to act on. I just don't need one at the moment so I'll probably hold off until I really need one for moving or something like that. I have the VW bus for hauling stuff anyway. After all, the official name for the vehicle is Transporter Type 2.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
paininthenuts

fjroman2 wrote:LOL...gee thanks guys...lot's of great information here...

They are
Attachments
Kizi at the park 2.JPG
Kizi at the park 2.JPG (201.54 KiB) Viewed 4700 times
fjroman2

Maybe in Europe/Australia, but not in the US...sedans do not come with tinted windows.
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Woodie

May not be as much tint as you like, but all car glass is tinted. You'd be shocked if you saw true clear glass on a car.

With every state having it's own laws as to how much tint is acceptable, the manufacturers would be digging themselves a hole if they tinted them very dark. They'd have to have different versions for every state.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
fjroman2

My understanding for the US is a Sedan can not come with tinted windows (other than the very minimal tint you are talking about). However...a SUV can come with heavily tinted windows (in the back)...that is what I was referring to.
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
toejam

Yep. The result of auto regulations not being updated on a regular basis...Make a law, then stick with it because it's what you know. Yay bureaucracy.