Where did the oem seat covers disappear to?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Wonson92

So I was looking at the fantastic mess all my mates have made of my passenger seat and after half an hour of cleaning it I decided I might check the prices of the oem seat covers only I couldnt find them. At all. Anywhere. Anyone have any idea where you can find them online? Ill call my dealer monday but figured theyd be over priced.

Id like to stick to the OEM design, I dont trust the tear away designs on the internet when it comes to airbags.
Attachments
The design im taking about.
The design im taking about.
20130412_181407.jpg (246.13 KiB) Viewed 6580 times
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
Tamstaz

Hi I had the back seat covers installed before I picked my car up for the first time (having kids it was a great idea) they do look great, fit well and with the kizashi logo stitched into them -they are better than just an ordinary seat cover. I think it was about $280 for the back seat covers....and of course they fitted them for me. : )
Wonson92

I have a feeling theyve been discontinued:( my dealer has failed to get back to me 3 times now, once by email twice by phone and nothing online.
2011 Premium Silver XL

BM-Power

I was quoted $360 for the rear OEM seat covers about 6-7 months ago. I'm not sure if they have discontinued them since then. Occasionally I keep an eye for them on ebay...no luck so far :(
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
Wonson92

FINALLY got a call back from my dealer, $250 front, $321 back (au dollar) with next day delivery if its in stock which he couldnt tell me unless I commited to buying. Not cheap by any means but ill think about it.
2011 Premium Silver XL

StarbugChloe

Stumbled across this post earlier today, and then was randomly searching all things Kizashi on ebay, and found--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Car-Seat- ... 37&vxp=mtr

Front seat covers for USD$25.

Not my advert, but thought I'd share :)
Pyramid1

StarbugChloe wrote:Stumbled across this post earlier today, and then was randomly searching all things Kizashi on ebay, and found--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Car-Seat- ... 37&vxp=mtr

Front seat covers for USD$25.

Not my advert, but thought I'd share :)
Those may fit just fine, (however "universal" is mentioned in the item specifics) but they aren't the OEM seat covers.
Tamstaz

I now have a sweet set of genuine Kizzy car seat covers. Front and back. They are made from a wet suit like material and have Kizashi embroidery on them. I took them off when I sold the car-as car dealers just rip them off and discard them.
Open to best offer over $250
Can send pics on request.
Cheers
DesRado

Sure, I'd like to see some pics. Color me interested.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

golftango

Tamstaz wrote:I now have a sweet set of genuine Kizzy car seat covers. Front and back. They are made from a wet suit like material and have Kizashi embroidery on them. I took them off when I sold the car-as car dealers just rip them off and discard them.
Open to best offer over $250
Can send pics on request.
Cheers
$250?! LoLz
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango