What Did You Do With Your Kizashi Today?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
DesRado

Did some touch up paint work using Dr. Colorchip. Color match is spot on, but the chios on my car are deep so its tough to even it out without more work.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

golftango

DesRado wrote:Did some touch up paint work using Dr. Colorchip. Color match is spot on, but the chios on my car are deep so its tough to even it out without more work.
Any pics?
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
wobki

I put some silly stickers on my car. It needs a name.
Marcov71

Bit the bullet, and ordered the Rally Armor mud flaps. Hopefully, I'll get them installed soon.
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
wobki

overheated the brakes... they are now blue tinted on the rotor. time to look at a rotor and caliper swap!
fyrbry25

I just purchased mine, well 2 days ago. I joined this forum yesterday so I have a place to go to get and share information about an orphaned, but fantastic car we all own.
Rokko

BLyons wrote:I replaced my lower front wheel well that my tire apparently decided to eat up. Also put a Rhino Lip on.

Am I going crazy or are those a different headlamp assembly then the OEM. If so where the hell can I find those. I've been trying my damnest to find something like that.
BLyons

Another member here custom painted the stock ones and I bought them from him.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
golftango

I deleted the "Suzuki" badge so I can be mad tyte JDM.
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
fyrbry25

Good morning, I hit 60,000 miles on my Kizashi and last night my son and I took then entire bumper off the car and disassembled the grill to place emergency lights and DRL Led lights under the license plate. There will be photos and a write up of how I did it posted in the "volunteer fire fighter" thread I started a couple weeks ago....Have a great day,

fyrbry25
(Bryan)