Child Car/ Booster Seats that Fit Well in the Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
yoshi2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find the best car seat for my 3 year old soon be 4. So far I have tried the Britax Boulevsrd CS 70 which I have in my suv, but she is sort of out growing that, but it fits perfect in the Kizashi. When installed the britax feels stable and solid.

I recently just bought the Evenflo maestro booster with harness and I just cant seem to make it sit snug and tight as i did with the boulevard. I'll have pictures up soon, this has got to be the most frustruating thing ever. Car seats are a pain to install. I also use very flat pillows to protect the leather seats. Could it be that the booster seats are really a good fit for my kizashi and I have to stick to infant todler convertible car seats? Or maybe the evenflo seat is junk, but as most of you know car seats are so expensive. I really dont want to shell out another $200-$300 for a top of the line britax. Any suggesstions would be appreciated.
murcod

I don't know how your USA child seats work, but I've found the Kizashi seat belt buckles (being rigidly mounted) can cause problems with wide child seats. It can be very hard to access the buckle to insert the seat belt tongue and that means the seat is forced away from the central position (where it naturally sits.)
David