Favorite thing about the Kizashi.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Rokko

I saw a post about the worst things about our beloved Kiz. But, I'm rather curious what y'all's favorite things are. Personally. I love the moments when the name comes up and the other person stares at you like your making up words. Especially when it's a trained mechanic.
DesRado

I had an incident where a lady asked me what kind of car I drove so she could add it to the cars in the parking lot. I told her a Suzuki Kizashi. The face she gave me was hilarious followed by "a wha?" I proceeded to tell her again "Suzu-" she cut me off "I got that part honey. Whats the name of the car?" "Kizashi" I responded. It was met with a ""mmhmm, what color is it?" "Silver". Tldr I looked at what she wrote down and it said "silver Suzuki" ahahaha.

As for my favorite part of the car is the rarity. A couple in my area, but not enough for people to really lnow what it is.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

KuroNekko

My favorite thing about the Kizashi is the overall package. It's a sporty-handling sedan yet it's refined and comfortable. The build quality is high but the price isn't. It drives like something that's much more expensive. Sure there are better cars out there, but I can't think of any that offer as many positive attributes for this price range. It's exclusivity, available AWD, and available 6MT also make it stand out. As much as I hate my commute into DC and back everyday, the Kizashi is a sanctuary. As you can tell, I really like this car.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Rokko

KuroNekko wrote:My favorite thing about the Kizashi is the overall package. It's a sporty-handling sedan yet it's refined and comfortable. The build quality is high but the price isn't. It drives like something that's much more expensive. Sure there are better cars out there, but I can't think of any that offer as many positive attributes for this price range. It's exclusivity, available AWD, and available 6MT also make it stand out. As much as I hate my commute into DC and back everyday, the Kizashi is a sanctuary. As you can tell, I really like this car.
I agree. I'm a delivery driver and being out on the roads most all day. It's awesome to know there isn't really any other cars like mine. And the looks some of my customers give me when they see it always makes me smile. I've had several people mistake it as a Buick.
KuroNekko

Rokko wrote: I've had several people mistake it as a Buick.
It sort of looks like the Buick Regal (a car I actually like). I've had people ask if mine was a new Lexus and I know some others think it looks like an Audi.
This is a Buick Regal and I think it resembles the Kizashi a bit.

LPSISRL

Yup, like the others, it's the whole package. The handling, the looks, the exclusivity, the amenities, RF sound system, heated seats, everything. Then to top it all off I got my silver SLS it for half of retail when it was two years old.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
LPSISRL

KuroNekko wrote:
Rokko wrote: I've had several people mistake it as a Buick.
It sort of looks like the Buick Regal (a car I actually like). I've had people ask if mine was a new Lexus and I know some others think it looks like an Audi.
This is a Buick Regal and I think it resembles the Kizashi a bit.

The Regal trim package that has the exhaust ports makes it look even more like a Kizashi.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Knightstruth

Ditto what everyone else said. The overall package, its value, and it is a looker. I love when people ask me what kind of car it is.

Not too long ago a guy asked me if I "hooked it up". He thought I took some ho hum car and modified it to look like that. I told him no except for the rims they come like that and I told him that the stock rims are also really nice. It is a better overall package then the base 3-series I had.
KuroNekko

LPSISRL wrote: The Regal trim package that has the exhaust ports makes it look even more like a Kizashi.
Yeah, I saw one at lunch today. It's the turbocharged Regal GS.

Ronzuki

I love everything about the car (except the wipers/washer). If I had to pick one thing I love above all else, it would have to be the handling of the car at the price I paid.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)