Favorite thing about the Kizashi.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote:but it still foxes me why they didn't include a sat nav
Was it never offered as an option in the UK?
As Woodie stated, it was offered in North America and most top-trim Kizashis (SLS) have them.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:
paininthenuts wrote:but it still foxes me why they didn't include a sat nav
Was it never offered as an option in the UK?
As Woodie stated, it was offered in North America and most top-trim Kizashis (SLS) have them.
It was offered as an extra, but my point is that a top of the range model should have it as standard. In the UK even cheap vans have built in sat navs now.
Woodie

No help to those of us who specifically don't want it.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Fritz2

Check. Sat-nav of no interest to me. Another expensive thing to go wrong in your dash.
FrankoLaMoya

I like the Rockford Fosgate audio system, love the All Wheel Drive system (especially that you can turn it on or off), love the 18 inches wheels on Sport models, love the chrome trim, LOVE the look of it (fog lights, double chromed exhausts, lower suspension, chrome trims, interior is flawless, etc.), love the rarity of it (only kizashi in my area for 2 years until 3 months ago, a second one is now in town), love the reliability (no issues at 45 000 KM) and I LOVE when people are passing me by to check the front emblem (debadged the rear) and I love when people are asking me if It is a Lexus, a Mercedes or an Audi at the car wash!!

dislike the wipers, dislike the USB (it takes 2 seconds between songs), dislike the heated seats (common...you can barely notice the heat), dislike the trunk (not enough space especially with the black audio box at the top), dislike the gas mileage (impossible to get more than 28 mpg or 10.1L/100 km whatever the way I drive or the weather or even just highway)
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
paininthenuts

Fritz2 wrote:Check. Sat-nav of no interest to me. Another expensive thing to go wrong in your dash.
You should of bought a 1965 Moris Minor then.
Fritz2

I actually have one of those, but it's a Matchbox. Very spartan, no interior or windows, and solid axles for a stiff ride!
DesRado

My thoughts on the sat. nav, I didn't want it because those get outdated quickly. I also prefer the look of the non nav dash (flows better) and you can buy a decent Garmin, TomTom or Magellan for way less than a nav option would cost you. They're easily removable too!
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Woodie

Or you can use your phone for no cost whatsoever, never needs an update, works in any car or while walking down the street.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
bootymac

DesRado wrote:My thoughts on the sat. nav, I didn't want it because those get outdated quickly. I also prefer the look of the non nav dash (flows better) and you can buy a decent Garmin, TomTom or Magellan for way less than a nav option would cost you. They're easily removable too!
Yeah, the navi unit on the Kizashi looks like a poorly executed afterthought