114 days; Part II

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

Me, too.
WESHOOT2

So knowing that I'm getting new brakes all around means I can destroy the ones currently installed 8-) .

I washed all the windows yesterday; it's like I got a new car :mrgreen: .

Marcov71

can someone post a direct link to purchase the bump stoppers, please. my rear shocks are shot and i have to replace them. Also, how many of you have gone ahead and replaced the front struts. Im at 82,000 miles. wondering if i should go ahead and replace those as well with KYB's...Thanks!!
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
WESHOOT2

monsterfactoryparts.com is where I ordered my bumps.....
---not-right KYB 349141 shocks $98 thmotorsports.com
---updated bumpers $60 monsterfactoryparts.com
---4-wheel slotted/drilled rotors w/pads $287 brakeperformance.com

Marcov71

Thanks man. I actually ordered bump stoppers from them last night. Received email this morning, they were out of stock at current warehouse and had to get them from their other warehouse and then ship to me. Don't understand why they can't just ship directly from there. Smh. My rear shocks arrive tomorrow. Prob gonna have to wait a week or so for bumpers to arrive..
WESHOOT2

I'm still waiting for my bumpers and rear brake set.......shocks and fronts already in the house.
Marcov71

I didn't order fronts. Been second guessing it all day. But it's gonna run me an extra $350 or so....plus I need to get 4 new tires as well. That alone is going to set me back at least $600
KuroNekko

Marcov71 wrote:I didn't order fronts. Been second guessing it all day. But it's gonna run me an extra $350 or so....plus I need to get 4 new tires as well. That alone is going to set me back at least $600
I don't think it's an issue. If the fronts were going bad then it would have been a convenient time to replace them but otherwise, it would have been a preemptive replacement rather than a necessary one. Given you have other things to replace like the tires, I don't think you should be second-guessing the front struts. Just deal with them if and when they cause a problem. Dealing with the blown rear shocks now and getting new tires soon will not only be things you need to do, but they will also get your Kizashi back to optimal conditions in comfort and traction, rewarding you with the investment.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Marcov71

Thanks KuroNekko....you made me feel better about my decision and ended up pulling the trigger on new wheels and tires...check out my other thread for my purchase... 8-)
WESHOOT2

8/15/16 67,210 miles I'm getting new drilled/slotted rotors and pads, new rear KYB shocks with new latest bumpstops installed.
I'm kinda excited........