Worst Car You Have Ever Driven

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
paininthenuts

A bit off topic, but fun none the less.

I am very old, and I started to drive in 1974. My first car was a 1965 Austin 1100, then a 1964 Triumph Herald, then a 1963 Austin Cambridge. I also owned such cars as a Morris Minor, a Hillman Hunter, a Ford Anglia, and an Austin 1800. All of these cars were pretty poor, however it must be taken into account that times were different then, and these cars had an excuse for being rubbish. So what is the the worst car I have ever driven, and in my opinion the worst car ever made. It was the FSO Polonez 1500. It had the turning circle of an oil tanker, steering that would turn you into a body builder, the performance of a sick slug, the refinement of a prison cell, and the lines of a cardboard box. Fortunately I never owned it, but did have the displeasure of driving it several times. All cars depreciate at a rapid rate, but the Polonez lost three quarters of it's value as soon as it was driven from the showroom.

The Polonez - https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s ... qvqQXFIKZQ

also - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/cla ... ml?image=8

So what's the worst car you have driven, and why ?
Ronzuki

In modern times....A newer KIA SUV-thing, couple years ago. Horrible. Road and handled like crap on the highway, noisy as hell and not terribly comfortable. Interior quality looked and felt very cheap. Rented it to travel to a job site. The AWD worked as it should off-road with sufficient clearance for where I was. The hill descent feature was engaged on some seriously steep terrain and functioned well. Over-all, I recall thinking it was far too expensive for what it was after I'd looked up pricing on it.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
FrankoLaMoya

The worst car was probably my dad's 1962 Buick Electra 225, but there is a reason why right? lol (power steering, 18 feet long, etc.) I also drove a 2004 hummer H2 a few weeks ago..what a rough ride lol I thought it would have been confortable...but no. The handling was not so great either. My girlfriend has a 2012 Elantra... nice little car, but too light for Canadian winters...it is absolutely a joke when there is snow. She always take the Kizashi when there is a snow storm. The 2011 GMC Terrain AWD is also a joke in the snow. I had a 2004 Audi A4 Quattro for 2 years (driven by a woman until 90 000 km and I had it for 30 000 km)..in terms of reliability what a nightmare...fuel pump quit on me at 110 000 km while turning a corner, the valve cover gasket started leaking at 115 000 and it was still leaking even after it was replaced ... the exhaust fell on the road once (no idea why). 3 ball joints quit on me at 100 000 km (could be normal I guess, but I don't think so). The trunk would not close at one point (dealership was not able to fix it, but still charged me 150$ for labor/my dad who is a mechanic worked on it for 15 minutes and he fixed it). The A4's alarm was also sometimes beeping during the day or the night like someone was stealing my car, but there was nobody. People would tell me the morning after...The dealership did fix that (wires/electronic issue). The car was in great shape when I bought it and I took great care of it...just not reliable.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
WESHOOT2

My 1976 lime-green Gremlin.

I once did a 360 on a rain-slicked Chicago street, yet the whole time remained in my lane.
Speed_Racer

I once had my MR2 in the shop for body work after an accident, and they gave me a Chevrolet Aveo as a rental. What an absolute POS, I was happy to get back into my >20 yr old car.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
BLyons

A 1989 Dodge Dakota that I once owned. The V6 had no power whatsoever. It was very difficult to even get it to 60mph against a stiff wind, and it only got about 12mpg. There were really no redeeming qualities to it now that I think back.

In my time as a valet, if I ignore the beat up junkers that I occasionally had to drive, the worst would have been a Prius, simply because of how slow it was. I pulled in front of traffic thinking I had plenty of room, only to find out that acceleration was nonexistent in that vehicle.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
KuroNekko

1996 Chevy Corsica.
A girlfriend during college had one. It was noisy, rattly, and drove like a boat. The build quality was subpar and the quality of the plastics was atrocious. Plastics both inside the cabin and in the engine bay would often break off easily. The A/C didn't work. It also had a transverse V6 making things like spark plug changes much more difficult than an inline engine or even a boxer engine.
At the time, I had a 1995 Subaru Impreza and comparing the two cars in similar model years showed the vast difference between Japanese and domestic quality at the time. The Impreza was a tight, durable, and reliable car. The Corsica was like a boat that ran, but not well.

However, it did have some good things about it. It was a tank compared to Japanese cars. The sheet metal was much thicker so it didn't dent easily like Japanese cars. The car also had two salvage titles following accidents, but it ran... poorly, but it still ran. It was also comfy with its large and well-cushioned seats.

However, several years of ownership did it in. At around 120,000 miles, it blew a head gasket and was put to rest. Meanwhile, my Impreza marched along many years after making it to 225,000 miles before I sold it to a buddy. He eventually drove it cross-country before selling it in Idaho. I bet it's still running somewhere there with over 275,000 miles.
The Corsica was no match to the Impreza in quality.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Sluggo

1979 Pontiac Station Wagon
This thing had super loose steering, it pulled to the left and pushed to the right.
I was not brave enough to drive it faster than 45 mph.

1994 Ford 250 Pick-up truck
No brakes, had to drop the snow plow when I wanted to stop.

I too have to give it up for the corsica. Got one as a rental for a couple weeks back in the mid 90's. It was quickly renamed the corsiCRAP. I seem to recall the seat feeling like it was make out of concrete covered with cheap velour. It had the handling qualities of my dads old 78 long wheelbase f150 just not as fast. A real gem of a car.
Fritz2

For me, its a tie. 1998 Mercury Villager and 1987 VW Golf. The Villager looked nice and drove almost like a car, and the Golf was a blast to hurl around, even with its rubbery shifter. Both. purchased new. What car needs 2cv joints, a new master cylinder, a new battery, and multiple plastic trim pieces in its first 30,000 miles? VW, that's who. Had a blast driving it back and forth to the shop. Dealer was very good about the warranty, but never again. The brakes on the Villager started making an ungodly screeching on the way home from the dealer( but not during the test drive, weird). Took it back and lo and behold the rear brakes weren't even hooked up! An unconnected brake part had gotten wedged somewhere making the racket. A few months later, the horn decided to start blowing on its own and wouldn't stop. Multiple times. Of course, the dealer couldn't replicate this on the multiple trips to the shop. Well, finally, God had had enough of our van as well, apparently, because as we drove right by the front of the dealer, in a downpour, the horn goes for the gold. I drove it right into the service alcove where all the customers, salesmen and service folks were( due to the deluge of rain) with the horn blowing. Did I mention that shutting the car off wouldn't silence the horn? My service guy was mad, took them two weeks and a new steering wheel to fix it. Thank you, God.