Best Car You Have Ever Driven

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
paininthenuts

Well, I started a thread titled "worst car you have ever driven", so it's only right I now ask the opposite.

You may well expect me to tell you about a Ferrari, a Lambo, or even a Bentley, that I have had the pleasure in driving, but I can't. The best car I have ever been in is a 1973 Porch Carrera, with acceleration of 4.2 seconds. A few years ago I treated myself to a Merc E class, which looked great, was nice to drive, but very unreliable. My most recent buy, a Cascada, is excellent, and is the best long distance cruiser I have ever owned, and has the advantage of a drop top. Unfortunately, other than driving an old roller, I have never had the privilege of driving an up to date very expensive car, despite being 57 years old. For this reason, I have to tell you that on balance the Kizi was probably the best all round car I have ever owned, or driven. I would imagine this makes me sound quite sad, but I have had a sheltered life, and that's where I am. My neighbor has a BMW 280i, which I am to drive shortly, so watch this space !!
BLyons

A WRX was the most fun vehicle I've driven. I'm going to a test driving charity event tomorrow though, so maybe something else will take the crown.

As for vehicles I've owned, the Kizashi is a blast to drive, but so is my Firebird, for basically the exact opposite reasons.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
Firefly

The car I had before the Kizashi was a 2008 BMW 335xi. I was addicted to driving it. Definitely the most enjoyable car I have driven. I would consider the Kizashi maybe the best "all-around" car I have driven. Though not outstanding in any particular area, the best combination of features I prefer in a car. The 335 was the most fun to drive, which is very important to me, and the Kizashi was second most fun, of my 19 vehicles over 35 years of driving.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
yoshi2012

For me it was hands down, Tesla model S. I mean those of you who were lucky enough to be able to test drive it, and those of you even less ckier to afford to buy one know what I mean. I test drove it and it was simply amazing. I am waiting to see what the model 3 will look like, but I am definitely saving up and will be trading my Kizashi only for a Tesla.
Fritz2

A friend has an Abarth convertible, what a hoot to drive! I loved it! Laughed the whole time!
Speed_Racer

I drove my former boss's Range Rover Sport (current model). It was insanely fast and loud for a leather-trimmed 4WD porker. I was grinning like a doofus the entire time.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
BLyons

Speed_Racer wrote:I drove my former boss's Range Rover Sport (current model). It was insanely fast and loud for a leather-trimmed 4WD porker. I was grinning like a doofus the entire time.
I just drove one yesterday and I agree with all of the above. It sounded REALLY good.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
bootymac

Fritz2 wrote:A friend has an Abarth convertible, what a hoot to drive! I loved it! Laughed the whole time!
I love the way the Abarths sound!
paininthenuts

BLyons wrote:
Speed_Racer wrote:I drove my former boss's Range Rover Sport (current model). It was insanely fast and loud for a leather-trimmed 4WD porker. I was grinning like a doofus the entire time.
I just drove one yesterday and I agree with all of the above. It sounded REALLY good.
All our range rovers in the UK have diesel engines. I drove the standard 3 ltr version, but it still had a 0-60 of about 6.5 seconds. Very comfortable, very well equipped, and very fast. Oh, I forgot, very expensive, £72k, (that's about $107k)
Dthrill_08

My gf has a Lexus Nt200 and drives nice but I test drove a Buick Enclave and that was a beauty and so smooth. The Mazda Cx9 was nice too.