The Kizzy makes top list for Teens (Again)

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
nytq

http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopne ... -for-teens

Funny how they keep looking at it, even though it's dead for all intents and purposes.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
golftango

Suzuki Kizashi 2010-13 $4,500

Yeah right! :lol:
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
KuroNekko

nytq wrote:http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopne ... -for-teens

Funny how they keep looking at it, even though it's dead for all intents and purposes.
It's perfect for this purpose. One would be crazy to buy a teenage driver a new car. They are likely going to damage or mistreat it so going used is wise. However, you also want them in a safe car. In that regard, I think something like the Kizashi is quite good given all Kizashis are sold used now but all have the same high safety rating.
I also want to praise the other two Suzukis that made it on the list which were the Grand Vitara and the XL-7.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KuroNekko

golftango wrote:Suzuki Kizashi 2010-13 $4,500

Yeah right! :lol:
Lower if it was previously owned by Weshoot2.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DesRado

The only issue I have for this car being recommended for teens or beginner drivers is the giant A-pillars.

I've been driving for years now, and pedestrians still find their way to sneak into the blind spot and I see them almost last second before applying the brakes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

WESHOOT2

I believe I heard my name taken in appropriate vain.

ipaqxman

DesRado wrote:The only issue I have for this car being recommended for teens or beginner drivers is the giant A-pillars.

I've been driving for years now, and pedestrians still find their way to sneak into the blind spot and I see them almost last second before applying the brakes.

Totally agree! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
Marcov71

Yes, those A pillars are definitely obstructive. My wife drives a 2014 Kia Sportage and her Apillars are like tree trunks!!
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
Speed_Racer

DesRado wrote:The only issue I have for this car being recommended for teens or beginner drivers is the giant A-pillars.

Pedestrians? I've lost entire small cars behind those a-pillars! I have to do the owl head-bob thing on either side of the pillars to make sure I'm not missing anything
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
DesRado

Speed_Racer wrote:

Pedestrians? I've lost entire small cars behind those a-pillars! I have to do the owl head-bob thing on either side of the pillars to make sure I'm not missing anything
Hahaha, that is true and now that you mention the owl thing, I admit I've had to do the same thing.

2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP