I dont see any volunteers on here but....I am a firefighter

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
fyrbry25

BLyons wrote:Looks good. Agreed that the OEM horn sucks. I went with El Grande's.
After a couple times, taking the bumper off is a breeze.
Yes it wasnt hard once we figured out what and where it was connected, and also found out the car had been damaged at some point, possibly had been in an accident because when taking the bumper off, some holes were torn and some OEM screws had been replaced with roofing screws....LOL

fyrbry25
KuroNekko

You don't need to remove the bumper to access the horns. You can just remove the undercover panel between the front of the bumper and the cross-member.
http://kizashiclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2329
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KuroNekko

fyrbry25 wrote: Yes it wasnt hard once we figured out what and where it was connected, and also found out the car had been damaged at some point, possibly had been in an accident because when taking the bumper off, some holes were torn and some OEM screws had been replaced with roofing screws....LOL

fyrbry25
Hate to be the one to break it to you but changing the headlight bulbs in this car requires the bumper to come off and the headlight to be removed. While some bulbs are accessible without doing all this, some others aren't. It's quite possible the bumper came off at an earlier point to replace the bulbs. Hence, some of us, like yours truly, have put in HID kits in the low beams which generally offer a much better output of light and longer bulb life. The Kizashi's projector lenses for the low beams help to keep the light focused and out of the eyes of other drivers.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DesRado

+1 for El Grande horns

I like that you hid the switches in the arm rest. Quality install. Good job!
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP