Odd Review

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
DesRado

http://www.whatcar.com/suzuki/kizashi/saloon/review/

I'm not sure what car they are driving or where, but the Kizashi is one of yhe quietest cars I've sat in. Even road noise is minimal. Must be some bad roads and crappy tires or something.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Sluggo

Yeah, bad steering and bad handling who would buy a car like that?

Oh wait , I did. But mine has very good steering and super handling.

Just a bad review, by an even worse reviewer.

It's a rather off review with quite a few validity issues. For one, it claimed that the Kizashi's reliability was poor without citing any specific problems and just claimed that J.D. Power ranked Suzuki's reliability low. However, J.D. Power studies have questionable validity for consumers given they don't actually measure reliability. In fact, J.D. Power rankings and recommendations for Suzuki plummeted the year following Suzuki's discontinuation of J.D. Power's market research contract. Bias, anyone?
Also, the reviewer ranks the Kizashi a 1 out 5 but the owners ranked it 5 out 5 in that very same publication.

While the Kizashi is now certainly dated as a brand new car, I think it was competitive when it debuted. Nearly all reviewers thought so too and the vast majority of reviews from 2010 and 2011 of this car are positive. It's also a car that has rather high ownership satisfaction, something even J.D. Power awarded the Kizashi for. It was the following year, after Suzuki stopped paying them, that J.D. Power suddenly thought Suzukis were terrible.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 48668.html
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)