114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
LPSISRL

If it really meant something it would have been yesterday. (the 16th) :-)
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Remav

...or yesterday + 1 yr, 6/16/16
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado
WESHOOT2

161,838 miles (and still no oil change).

I was again reminded this very morning what a fine automobile Suzuki developed; my AWD S leaped right from 75ish to just under 105MPH to tag along with an Audi that had blown by me.
The feeling of command the Kizashi continues to impart at such elevated speeds at this mileage astounds me.

Wife still attached.
ragmopp01

I was wondering what automobile would satisfy you (and your checkbook) when the wheels finally fall off your Kizashi? I have been thinking the same (although with just 32K on my 2011 that will be a long way off) and wondering what to get. As, I think, you sell Honda's I was wondering about the Accord manual in the basic trim with the 4 banger. Spec wise it looks interesting, so wondering what you thought about it.
WESHOOT2

The stick 4-cyl Accord sedan can get to 60MPH in under 7 seconds, and for a front-drive 'family' sedan it handles extremely well.

I need a hip replacement -left side- and both knees replaced, so sticks are out. I need AWD, and something smaller to better fit the goat paths I sometimes travel, let alone fitting it into the garage next to our CR-V.

Our dealership also sells BMW, Mercedes, and Mini. Something 3-series size, like the Kizashi, is what I find Ideal.
Oh the quandary. particularly because my K is still fine fine fine......
WESHOOT2

I should add I need something that responds properly to my reckless maniacal dangerous excessive driving style.
Fritz2

Here's an option- I just traded my Kizzy on a 2013 Infiniti G37x. All of the good stuff from an awd Kizzy, plus parts and service available all the time pretty much anywhere. Took a load of stress off me( all in my head). Differences are way more power, correspondingly sad gas mileage, an Ipod larger than a matchbook hooks right up. Also obviously a longer car but handles nicely. Top of the line Bose stereo would have sounded great if I hadn't heard the Rockford Fosgate first! Gets about 25 mpg highway, might not be enough for you, but it is fun to drive. Oh yeah, 30k miles, 2yr 30k bumper to bumper left, just under $21k. My daughter had a 6mt version that I loved, swayed my trade.
WESHOOT2

Yesterday my Kizashi turned 4 1/2 years old; it had 162,032 miles on it.

Still flyin'.....

our dealership used to sell Infiniti; too flimsy for tim
Fritz2

Ha! Ok, well I gave it a shot- no goat paths in my travels!
WESHOOT2

I appreciate the tip.
Truthfully, I have no idea currently on what comes next.....