BIG BRAKES

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
MrNWA

The poin of the brakes it to go into the corner faster and brake later than the other guy ie i can get around a corner faster than my buddies M3 because he he has to brake before me but once we exit he does blow by me. The wide tires track the road so bad here in calgary cause of all the semi trucks and road grooves also the 20s with slimer tires gave me better fuel economy and the 20s were actually almost 2lbs lighter than factory and the BBK setup was lighter than the OEM setup.... mehh to each their own im happy with it and nobody else has it so for a drill bit and 2 spacers not really much effort at all
SamirD

I like big brakes and I cannot lie
and those 20s al-so look pret-ty fly
so let the bim-mer crowd go on by
and be sure to wave at them "hi"

:lol: I should be sleeping right now. :mrgreen:
:facepalm:
MrNWA

MC Samir D hahaha
SamirD

I barely remember that post, lol
MrNWA

was getting a clunking noise from my front right wheel thought it was my wheel bearing or sway link (both are getting bad) so i went to check out and the bolst for the caliper were lose and of course its -18 and snowso i just reached in and tightend with the wheel turned next nice day im gonna take off and put lock tight on the threads just incase the vibration from the wheel bearing backed them off SUzuki said the bearing is not bad enough to repalce they just did my front L and Rear R like 2 months ago
MrNWA

well its been 7mo and now im almost 15,000kms since the brake change and still works great i really need to take a video of the speedometer to show how it gets confused when the brakes are heated up and grabs super hard the needle still gets confused sometimes what my new speed is lol.
But i highly recommend this mod has served me will and its nice how late i can brake only thing i have stopped fast just in traffic and the person behind me cant stop as fast so i have to let up and move forward so i dont get rearended. ohh an people always notice the big bright calipers and massive rotors when asking "what kind of car is that??"
works good here in calgary cold and with ABS just fine to i have been thinking of getting a different brake balance to send a little bit more force to the rear if thats even possible