White Kizashi from Sydney

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
D3lusion

Hey All,

Bought our Suzuki Kizashi Sports AWD in January this year, been a member for a few months now but finally got some spare time to upload some photo's today after the car got a good wash.

Sorry about some of the photo's as they were taken using my phone.

Not much has been done to the car besides the listed item below.

15% tint all round except sun roof
Genuine metal door sill/scuff plates
Genuine slim weather shields all round
Genuine Mats

Below are some photo of our car.
Attachments
Sills
Sills
20130428_135749.jpg (234.03 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
7.jpg (291.32 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
6.jpg (168.26 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (300.51 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (311.02 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
3.jpg (238.1 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
2.jpg (288.02 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
1.jpg (275.92 KiB) Viewed 8870 times
Galileo

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing your love for the Kizashi :D
2010 Kizashi GTS
6-Speed Manual
Vivid Red
Soviet

White color looks legit!
Pyramid1

Now that is what I call white done right! Some cars look unfinished, or like a base model with white paint. The only problem I have with the Kizashi in white is the fact that Suzuki won't allow you to pair it with a black interior. Maybe if the beige were a shade darker it would be better...or a medium tan.
coref1

Nice. Like the scuff plates.
D3lusion

Pyramid1 wrote:Now that is what I call white done right! Some cars look unfinished, or like a base model with white paint. The only problem I have with the Kizashi in white is the fact that Suzuki won't allow you to pair it with a black interior. Maybe if the beige were a shade darker it would be better...or a medium tan.

Lucky for us aussie's the interior for all Kizashi is black.

Sports AWD being the top of the line model it comes with full black leather with white stitching.

Just like the image below.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011_suz ... port_5.jpg
Pyramid1

D3lusion wrote:
Pyramid1 wrote:Now that is what I call white done right! Some cars look unfinished, or like a base model with white paint. The only problem I have with the Kizashi in white is the fact that Suzuki won't allow you to pair it with a black interior. Maybe if the beige were a shade darker it would be better...or a medium tan.

Lucky for us aussie's the interior for all Kizashi is black.

Sports AWD being the top of the line model it comes with full black leather with white stitching.

Just like the image below.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011_suz ... port_5.jpg
That's awesome and the way it should be! I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that here in the U.S. you get a beige interior with the white or deep sea blue paint even if it's the top end SLS.
murcod

Beige interiors were "in" back in the 1970's - 1980's here. Some Euro vehicles still come with them (eg. BMW's,) but mainstream production vehicles all seem to be charcoal or black mostly.

Mind you, black/ charcoal/ grey can be very boring.
David
Pyramid1

murcod wrote:Beige interiors were "in" back in the 1970's - 1980's here. Some Euro vehicles still come with them (eg. BMW's,) but mainstream production vehicles all seem to be charcoal or black mostly.

Mind you, black/ charcoal/ grey can be very boring.
Don't get me wrong, beige or light tan leather can look really good if done right, but it just seems that a black interior would be the perfect contrast to an all white exterior....or beige interior with a black car. It's just baffling that Suzuki doesn't seem to allow those combos here for some reason.

I really want a black Kizashi, but they only come with black interiors...and I live in Texas. Depending on what part of Australia you live in, you know why black on black could be hard to live with during certain times of the year..
murcod

Yes, that's why I'll never buy a dark coloured vehicle again :) .

45 C can be reached in the Summer where I live and you can fry eggs/ burn your hand on dark paint work!
David