A bit off topic, BUT

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
paininthenuts

My friend recently purchased a new Range Rover Evoke, and as part of the package he got a free off road day, and could invite along a few friends. This day would have cost £295 ($450) but was free. I have never been a great fan of Range Rovers until I had the opportunity to actually use one. We had the Sport, a car that starts from £62K ($90k) and has every imaginable toy, a 3 litre diesel engine that throws out 280 bhp and accelerates from 0-60 in 6.2 seconds. Not bad for a car that weighs close to 3 ton. What this couldn't do, even with road tyres was incredible. Almost vertical inclines on mud, driving at 45 degree angles, and dropping down hills with only the use of a "hill decline button" was simply amazing. I desperately want one, but knowing I would never take it off road, and would have to sell my wife for medical experiments to pay for it, stops me from doing so.

Anyway, I still love the Kizi, I just feel that I may have just had an affair with another woman.
sx4rocious

not to mention they are simply breathtaking! one of the most beautiful cars out there.
FrankoLaMoya

''not to mention they are simply breathtaking! one of the most beautiful cars out there''..... Are we still talking about the Evoke?? lol Honestly...the first time I saw one I thought it was quite ugly...and I did not know it was a Ranger Rover...I just felt it seem weird.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
KuroNekko

I like the styling of the Evoque, but I see it as a CUV with above-average offroad chops. The other Land Rovers are far more impressive in terms of offroad ability.
However, it's not like you need to have one to do what they do. A number of vehicles can keep up yet cost much less. They just aren't as luxurious or performance-oriented but are surely more reliable. The Toyota Land Cruiser made its name around the world offering Land Rover-rivaling offroad abilities but being much more reliable and dependable. The Jeep Wrangler is arguably a superior offroad vehicle to most Land Rovers yet costs significantly less. Even Suzuki offers very affordable 4x4s that have impressive offroad abilities. My admiration for Suzuki vehicles even spawned from my offroad experiences with my very first car: a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick. I have many great offroad memories with that vehicle.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)