The Top Gear discussion thread

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
sx4rocious

bootymac wrote:And just like that another season wraps up with the epic Burma special. I'm already suffering from withdrawal symptoms! Hopefully there are some behind the scenes content to last until July
I believe that was season 14 or close to it. I just Netflixed it this weekend! One of my favorites.
bootymac

sx4rocious wrote:
bootymac wrote:And just like that another season wraps up with the epic Burma special. I'm already suffering from withdrawal symptoms! Hopefully there are some behind the scenes content to last until July
I believe that was season 14 or close to it. I just Netflixed it this weekend! One of my favorites.
That might be the Bolivia or Botswana special? The Burma special just aired the past two weekends. It was an epic adventure but nothing will compare to the Vietnam special!
sx4rocious

AWE yes yes!! it was the Bolivia special... sorry, I suck when it comes to names! LOL

The Vietnam special was pretty epic. I did love the special they did where they drove the $1000 cars through the deep American south. Since then, I make sure there isn't anything written regarding man-love on the side of my car BEFORE entering Alabama!
Moto
Site Admin

bump
bootymac

RIP
Moto
Site Admin

yeah... probably. I watched all the videos regarding what happened last night. Up to that point I hadn't really payed too much attention.
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]
schizzle

I love top gear! I watch it on the weekends thru Netflix, so I think I'm 1 season behind.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
Tinted windows, RRM intake
Slotted rotors, ceramic brakes w/dot 4 fluid