VW TDI-EPA scandal

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
ehart814

I'd buy one If the resale plummets. But I doubt that will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KuroNekko

I don't think resale value will plummet for anything other than 2.0 liter TDI models. That's only because they will be recalled and fixed which will make them less powerful.
I can't imagine how the value of gasoline VWs should be affected given they aren't part of this emissions cheating scam... as far as we know.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
nytq

I'm going to go out on a limb here and hope that the general public takes this situation to heart. I'm hoping they see that just because they were caught with an issue relating to diesel models, does not mean they couldn't have lied about other aspects of their vehicles. As a matter of fact, I'll lay money down that they have been lying about multiple issues. I'm hoping they really stick it to VW, because then, and only then will VW feel it. And then it will take years to try and recoup the damage done. In my opinion they are done in the US for a long time. Something they have been trying to change for a while now, has been ruined. and I'm not sure they can bounce back any time soon. So again I'm hoping all of this will sum up to no confidence in the brand, a huge surplus of vehicles and low demand. ======= A really good deal on the VW of your choice!!!!!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
nytq

My wife got rid of the jetta yesterday (gas version) and thankfully trade values have not been affected yet
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK