kizashi roof rack

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
KuroNekko

11zukizashi wrote: I guess the joke is on you since they ended up being sold out
Yeah, if you see something you want, buy it ASAP. Many dealers are not restocking and will stop selling Suzuki accessories once their inventory is gone.
I bought all the accessories I wanted early because of this and the dealer I used to get them from no longer deals with Suzuki parts.

I also want to note that even the OEM accessories are made by other companies. For example, the Kizashi's OEM accessory roof rack is actually a Whispbar product. The bike module is made by Mont Blanc and is identical to the OEM accessory bike module for the VW Jetta.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sal002

KuroNekko wrote:
11zukizashi wrote:
I also want to note that even the OEM accessories are made by other companies. For example, the Kizashi's OEM accessory roof rack is actually a Whispbar product. The bike module is made by Mont Blanc and is identical to the OEM accessory bike module for the VW Jetta.
Do you think Whispbar independently sells the bar? I have been searching and searching for one....
KuroNekko

sal002 wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:
11zukizashi wrote:
Do you think Whispbar independently sells the bar? I have been searching and searching for one....
Not 100% certain, but I believe so. Whispbar is a brand under the Yakima corporation. The Whispbar is offered in other cars as OE accessories including the Tesla Model S. If you can't find the Suzuki OE accessory roof racks, look up the Whispbars independently.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
11zukizashi

My bike holders are genuine volkswagen parts and they are identical to the suzuki ones. Not sure but you might want to look in that direction for cross bars as well
Speed_Racer

KuroNekko wrote:
Not 100% certain, but I believe so. Whispbar is a brand under the Yakima corporation. The Whispbar is offered in other cars as OE accessories including the Tesla Model S. If you can't find the Suzuki OE accessory roof racks, look up the Whispbars independently.
They are sold under the [Yakima] Whispbar brand.

But note that flush mount Whispbars currently run about $450 (http://www.whispbar.com/product/flush-bar/), or 3x more than I paid for the same bars branded under Suzuki. I highly recommend grabbing some Suzuki bars from a dealer before they run out.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000