LTB Roof Rack

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
toejam

Hey all,

Late to the game. Trying to find the accessories now, and it isn't easy... Hoping to find a set of the oem crossbars. If anyone as any of the other accessories, I'd be interested in those as well. Thanks!
Speed_Racer

toejam wrote:Hey all,

Late to the game. Trying to find the accessories now, and it isn't easy... Hoping to find a set of the oem crossbars. If anyone as any of the other accessories, I'd be interested in those as well. Thanks!
In case you can't find any OEM bars, just so you know the Yakima Whispbar is the exact product you're looking for. It's the exact product offered on the Kizashi, Suzuki just used their own branding vs. Yakima. It is a direct bolt-in with the proper feet.

http://www.whispbar.com/product/flush-bar/
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
toejam

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I found that with a little research...but I figured I might be able to pick up some used oems for significantly cheaper than the $450 they cost new these days. Wish the dealership near here still had the accessories in stock!