Feeler: Blacked Headlights F/S w/ Morimoto HID retrofit

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
KuroNekko

DesRado wrote:What are you using as turn signals up front? I like the non egg yolk look. I'm also assuming they still light up yellow right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It looks like a LED bulb for the turn signal. Should look nice when illuminated. However, without a CANBUS-type bulb, it will flicker fast because the car will think a bulb is blown out due to the low wattage consumption of the LED bulb.

Also, it looks like the position bulbs were taken out. Some T-10 LEDs can go there for a nice look in parking mode.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
CG1

DesRado wrote:What are you using as turn signals up front? I like the non egg yolk look. I'm also assuming they still light up yellow right.
I used 1157 Cree LED's. Do note that the lateral visibility isn't great because this particular design doesn't have any side mounted LED's. They do, however, look sweet. Note also that you'll get the hyperflash/error if you don't run the resistors (or find an error-free version of this bulb).

Also an option. Though, light from the sun will pass through these and in turn illuminate your bay/bowl amber at times. However, it's better than the OEM orange and doesn't present you with the errors of an LED.

Hope this is helpful.
DesRado

Thanks guys, very helpful. I am going with the non-error bulbs.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP