2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS, 6 spd manual, 30k mi, factory powertrain warranty

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
jmilne

I've had this car for three years and have been very pleasantly surprised. As you probably know they are pretty rare and most people have no idea what it is (though I've gotten lots of compliments). The car has had all regular maintenance and is currently right at 30,000 miles. Transmission fluid was changed to Redline MT-90 synthetic less then 1k miles ago. Oil changes have always been with Purolator Pure One filters and Lubro Moly full synthetic oil. I've never had a car use less oil between oil changes, the engine is incredibly tight and smooth. It is covered by the factory powertrain warranty until 11/2018 or 100,000 miles.

In the interest of full disclosure, the only issues in the car's history are as follows. It was in two VERY minor collisions right after I bought it. One that scuffed the front bumper and one that scuffed the rear bumper. Damage was purely cosmetic, there was no structural damage. The incidents do not appear on Carfax and the history is completely clean. Both bumpers were repainted. The drivers side side skirt was repainted under warranty as there was a spot that had bubbled under the paint. The wheels were refinished under warranty the first year I had the car, which is a common issue on the GTS wheels. They look better than new now and have no scuffs or other issues.

If you're looking at the car on this forum, I'm assuming you know a bit about the Kizashi already. I will post some interior pictures soon. I'd prefer to see this car go to someone who will really appreciate it for what it is if I'm going to sell it.

I'm asking $11,000 or best reasonable offer. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

http://s59.photobucket.com/user/jmmilne ... ry/Kizashi
SamirD

Lovely red...I've always loved that red. Where is the car located?
jmilne

Oops, didn't have it set to notify me when I got a reply. The car is in Scottsdale, AZ. Still for sale and just dropped the price to $10500. Also, brake pads have been replaced with Stop Tech pads and rear rotors were replaced.
3Putterman

I can't find one of these anywhere. Would like to discuss purchasing if by a longshot it's still available.
Scanlonpat

If you are still looking 3putterman I have a 2010 S with 75k miles.
Nice and tight little car. Metallic white, tan interior.