hood deflector

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
glorybound4

I have a 2012 SX4 and bought it new with a oem hood deflector. I'd like one for my 2010 Kizashi SLS. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one? I've tried all the parts brokers mentioned on the forum. The only luck was Australia but the shipping was over 250.00. thanks for any help, Frank in central Pa 16693. My cell # is 8 1 4-----Nine 3 1---o2 7o.
2010 kazashi SLS AWD
2012 SX4 Crossover
2008 SX4 Crossover
2006 XL-7
pakizzie2015

glorybound4 wrote:I have a 2012 SX4 and bought it new with a oem hood deflector. I'd like one for my 2010 Kizashi SLS. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one? I've tried all the parts brokers mentioned on the forum. The only luck was Australia but the shipping was over 250.00. thanks for any help, Frank in central Pa 16693. My cell # is 8 1 4-----Nine 3 1---o2 7o.
Been looking as well. seems this item is almost impossible to find. Best of luck. and if you find them let me know ;)
BxKizashiS

An OEM Suzuki parts provider would have them. Suzukiparts.com. a Google search should bring up to a site with them
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
glorybound4

Thanks for the heads up, no deflector but a good source of parts. Still looking, I'm considering having a body shop apply the clear 3M covering.I tried putting it on myself and wasn't successful.
2010 kazashi SLS AWD
2012 SX4 Crossover
2008 SX4 Crossover
2006 XL-7
kconklin33

I was lucky enough to get one a couple years ago when parts weren't non existent. I too have been on the looking out for some of these rarity's including a bumper bra, oe roof bars, and window visors. I have searched the internet for countless hours and have made countless phone calls to any ex suzuki dealers in my area looking for possible back stock. After being redirected from dealers to suzuki part warehouses it's become pretty evident we're not getting our hands on that stuff.
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote:I was lucky enough to get one a couple years ago when parts weren't non existent. I too have been on the looking out for some of these rarity's including a bumper bra, oe roof bars, and window visors. I have searched the internet for countless hours and have made countless phone calls to any ex suzuki dealers in my area looking for possible back stock. After being redirected from dealers to suzuki part warehouses it's become pretty evident we're not getting our hands on that stuff.
I agree. I was fortunate enough to collect all of the accessories I wanted sooner than later. After Suzuki pulled out of the US market, I decided to find and buy all of the accessories I would ever want before they were gone. I'm glad I did because some of those sites now don't exist as the dealership entirely changed to deal with other brands.

For parts like the hood deflector and window visors, I think trying to source them from Australia or sellers there is the best bet. It's because not only is the Kizashi still sold there, these accessories are actually made there. Also, the OE roof rack is actually a Whispbar product and not proprietary to the Kizashi. It's the Whispbar Flush Bar. Finding an aftermarket or even a used one would be much easier than trying to find a Suzuki accessory version.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
kconklin33

KuroNekko wrote:
kconklin33 wrote:I was lucky enough to get one a couple years ago when parts weren't non existent. I too have been on the looking out for some of these rarity's including a bumper bra, oe roof bars, and window visors. I have searched the internet for countless hours and have made countless phone calls to any ex suzuki dealers in my area looking for possible back stock. After being redirected from dealers to suzuki part warehouses it's become pretty evident we're not getting our hands on that stuff.
I agree. I was fortunate enough to collect all of the accessories I wanted sooner than later. After Suzuki pulled out of the US market, I decided to find and buy all of the accessories I would ever want before they were gone. I'm glad I did because some of those sites now don't exist as the dealership entirely changed to deal with other brands.

For parts like the hood deflector and window visors, I think trying to source them from Australia or sellers there is the best bet. It's because not only is the Kizashi still sold there, these accessories are actually made there. Also, the OE roof rack is actually a Whispbar product and not proprietary to the Kizashi. It's the Whispbar Flush Bar. Finding an aftermarket or even a used one would be much easier than trying to find a Suzuki accessory version.

Kuro you wouldn't happen to have a nosemask or know where to get one would you?
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote: Kuro you wouldn't happen to have a nosemask or know where to get one would you?
I don't have one. I checked a few of the Suzuki parts sites' accessory listings but they are sold out. You'd probably have to do some extensive searching to find one at this point located in the US.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)