Looking for Manual Kizashi- northeast USA

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
Ezm3

Hello,
I am looking for a standard transmission Kizashi. Higher miles and wear and tear is OK- just looking for something to toy with basically. On a bit of a budget so cost friendly cars are preferred but anyone on the east coast with a standard trans Kizashi is encouraged to message me. Thanks!
Ezra
old tech

Here is a pretty nice gts for sale in Newark noImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SRN

You can use AutoTempest to search all CL, eBay, etc listings all over. Great way to find the vehicle you're looking for, that's how I found my Kizashi five years ago.
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX (Tintop)
1990 Mazda Miata
1994 Isuzu Trooper
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport (6MT)
Ezm3

old tech wrote:Here is a pretty nice gts for sale in Newark noImage

I bought this car the day after- thanks for sending it to me!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
old tech

Very good . Welcome to Kizashi ownership. I think these things are the bargain of the century car wise. You have averted the most costly of Kizashi issues by choosing the manual version however your car is still subject to the tensioner issue . Check my posts using the search function here entering the words cheap fix 09 . Cheap fix is some of the solutions to the more common issues Ive and fixing them inexpensively. Enjoy the new ride.
AirRideFan

Sweet ! CONGRATS! And you got the more rare of the Kizashis with a stick--- the GTS! (since I see it has the Rockford Fosgate sounds- which is awesome for a car in it's new msrp price range, imo)
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!