"Moderator Control Panel" availability only on certain pages

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
murcod

Moto, this will be one for you. :?

I just logged on and discovered ~35 posts of spam in various sections (all from the same user.)

I quickly discovered that the "Moderator Control Panel" isn't available on the most useful pages for mass deleting such problem posts. eg. bring up all the user's posts - no mod control panel, so can't delete them from that page; "view new posts" - no mod control panel so can't delete them from that page either. I ended up needing to go into each sub subsection where the posts were, then the Mod Control Panel would appear and could be used to select and delete them.

A bit of a PITA. Perhaps it was a finger problem at my end?

(Perhaps the other mods might have a better idea on how I could have done it quicker?)
David
Moto
Site Admin

Nah, you need admin access to do that, and even then it can be a little confusing. Just send me the username name next time.

If someone has made a lot of posts I really should look at it anyway. The last two people you banned were based out of china.
murcod

At least it wasn't finger trouble at my end then :lol: , I was thinking "there has to be an easier way...."

That "user" had certainly gone berserk in a short period of time.
David