Front parking/driving sensor trouble me???

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
tan jc

today, i started my kizi, when i shift gear to D (drive mode), it start to beep, dashboard shown front sensor senses some object, but there is nothing infront, it beeps when car is STILL, start to drive, or when drive come to a STOP, only when driving, the beep get off.

i have a underground car porch, however due to some reason, i have my kizi parking on road side at night-time when i get back from work, it have been a week i parked it there. it have been quite a rainny season here, last night the rain was very heavy, does it matter with the rain, i noticed there is a socket which near-by one of the front sensor is wet, has some water, i am not very is it the sensor socket or not, my hand can't reach the socket, otherwise, i might unplug, dry and replug it to confirm.

any body could comment or advice me ?
BLyons

No one in the US has the front sensors, but I know my back sensors beep constantly if I have snow or ice on them. Is that a possibility? Or is it possible that rain had pooled up in front of the sensor? I have no idea where the front sensors are.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
cobymark

I would go to the dealer or to the person who installed it (if you have an aftermarket front sensor).