Rattles, Buzzing, and Other Noises

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
smsmart

I'm trying to figure out whether I'm just being overly sensitive /paranoid/picky, or if this is entirely normal. I've never owned a brand new car before, so I don't know what to expect, but I seem to be experiencing quite a few creaks, rattles, and buzzing noises in my Kizashi recently. For example, the front driver and passenger windows rattle a little as if they were loose, something in the sunroof is causing a definitive rattle (maybe the visor?), there seems to be a "clunking" noise anytime I go over bigger bumps in the road, and the whole dash sounds like it's loose whenever I go over potholes or when I change lanes and the wheels hit those reflectors that mark the lanes...just to name some of what I'm hearing.

I'm concerned because I keep reading other people who write that their Kizashi's are "rock solid" and that they don't hear any creaks or rattles at all...on Kizashi's that have way more miles than I do. Right now, I'm not experiencing the same solidness that they seem to.

I realize that over time and use, every car will start experiencing these noises, but is it normal for a car with 12,000 miles to be having these? Or am I just over-scrutinizing?
WESHOOT2

I regularly pound my 2011 S AWD at high speed over unpaved roads. It's pretty squeak/rattle/buzz-free.

At this moment (6-14-12) have over 49,490 miles on mine. It'll be a year-and-a-half on June 23rd......
Northernstar

Right now the two main rattling/squeaking on my car are

rear suspension squeaks when temp is below 0 celsius
gear shift has grinding sound when accelerating from stop
Trailboss

[youtube][/youtube]

You just need to turn the music up....
ipaqxman

Everytime i go over a bump the car sounds lije its gonna fall apart. Fuck
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
ipaqxman

Only 3000 miles on the car too
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
kizashi_VA

Unless you have bunch coins bouncing around in your car. This doesn't sound normal. You may want to take it back to the dealer, and try drive another Kizashi see if you hear the same noise.
ipaqxman

Spent lots of money on this awd sls. But the squeaking over bumps r really bad, feels like my windows r gonna come off. My dealership closed. Brought it to a closeby suzukishop but they said they cant duplicate the problem on a test drive
2011 Kizash SLS AWD