MAF sensor issues?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
blackout

Anyone had problems with Mass Airflow Sensors in their Kizashi? The dealer service department acted as if its a common problem.
Northernstar

nope, what kind of problem do you have??
blackout

Extremely bad low speed miss, hesitation, and stall followed by a check engine light. Then after a few miles the ESP service message and light followed by the hill hold disable message. Didnt effect the highway driveability just the bumper to bumper traffic and idle.
Northernstar

it's under warranty, bring it to the dealership
blackout

Yea that's where its at. They didn't have the MAF in stock. Supposed to have it fixed tuesday. The dealership i bought it from has been great. The one I called where it started giving me trouble I cant say as much for. Simply told me they was too busy to help me when i told them i was 200+ miles from home....so I drove it 275+ miles from there to the dealer I purchaced it from.
~tc~

Do you use an oiled air filter?

Might just need to be cleaned
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
blackout

Factory filter. Not a k&n. Just died of natural causes I guess. Just really wondering if a lot of people was having this issue. First real problem that I had with any of the Suzuki autos I've had that wasn't accident or idiot related.
BxKizashiS

@blackout- Same thing happened to me today after I got my intake installed. Same check engine & ESP, & hill warning came on. It's wierd because my car stays on without the sensor plugged, when I plug the maf sensor it turns off in like 3 seconds. So I'm driving it now without the sensor plugged in. I'm going to bring it to the dealer as was.
Did u have to pay for it or was it free under warranty??
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
blackout

Mine still ran poorly at idle. Dealer fixed it no charge.