Automatic transmission and power steering prob

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
zen_kizashi

Hi everyone, i bought a kizashi 201o from an auction and it seemed it ran over a big pool of water during a storm. After driving it for some km, the next day when i turn it on the power steering light is on and i lost my power steering function and also engine light is on. when i start to drive it the car has lost a lot of power and looks like the automatic transmission is struggling to bring the car to the speed like on the highway the rev is on 4.5 but still am on 8ok/hr.. After driving it for some 15 mins the steering will start to work but the transmission remains sluggish..

I brought it to a mechanic but their diagnosis system was not new enough but they just clear the errors from the car memory.. everything worked well but came back to how it was after a few km of driving...

Any help.. car did 3000km only. no warranty as it was bought from auction..
Moto
Site Admin

It sort of sounds like limp mode, but i'm not even sure the kizashi has a limp mode.

Next time try to grab all the codes.

What country are you based out of? Pulling codes is free in the US at large auto parts stores(other than California), but most places probably do not have autozones and oreillys on every corner.
WESHOOT2

Replace every fuse.
zen_kizashi

I am in Australia