engine can't star

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
afarfan93

Dear members, I buy a Kizashi inthe auction Utah, a year ago, in that day the engine star and give me a good sign. Near to year I take the car to my garage and the battery of course was dead, I change for a new and the car not give any sign to star, when you puch the botton star. I move the car to the delear in Utah after few days the delear not have comunication with the computer cars. Is any sugestion to check or Ideas to tray to star the car.

Thanks every body for his oppinion.
car: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD

Antonio
~tc~

Is the battery in the key fob dead? Did you touch it to the metal ring around the start button?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
jono6406

~tc~ wrote:Is the battery in the key fob dead? Did you touch it to the metal ring around the start button?
What does that do?
murcod

It's mentioned in the owner's manual - I think it must bypass the battery powered side of the remote and start the vehicle?
David
BM-Power

afarfan93 wrote:Dear members, I buy a Kizashi inthe auction Utah, a year ago, in that day the engine star and give me a good sign. Near to year I take the car to my garage and the battery of course was dead, I change for a new and the car not give any sign to star, when you puch the botton star. I move the car to the delear in Utah after few days the delear not have comunication with the computer cars. Is any sugestion to check or Ideas to tray to star the car.

Thanks every body for his oppinion.
car: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD

Antonio
Dafaq did I just read?!?

Take it to another 'competent' Suzuki dealership and see if they can re-program the FOB as it can be out of sync with the ECU since you changed the battery. It should take about 5min to fix and free of charge. Good luck

By the way, I think you might find this useful (It's free shipping too):
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
KuroNekko

BM-Power,

Be nice. It's obvious that English is not afarfan93's first language. Well let's at least hope so.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BM-Power

KuroNekko wrote:BM-Power,

Be nice. It's obvious that English is not afarfan93's first language. Well let's at least hope so.
English isn't my 1st language either, it's 3rd to be exact and yet I still watch, re-read and spell check all my posts. Microsoft Word grammar/spelling check is an excellent tool, spread the word ;)
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT