Low humming/rumble after 38 mph. CVT problem???

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
chazyouwin

On the alignment issue - I had a Honda Accord that the shops never could seem to align properly. One guy convinced me after three attempts that the alignment was "as designed" in order to compensate for the crown in the road. Anyway, years later, the same shop finally figured out what the problem was - a broken front spring. Did not have a problem afterward.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Karasu

twoqttsdad wrote:Maybe going for a test drive in another Kizashi to compare road noise would help?

What kind of tires are you running now?
One of my relatives had one. I´m going to call him to see if he still has it and go for a test drive to compare.

I´m running Kuhmo tires now. Same size as the originals. 18" wheels.
Pat McCrotch

did you ever find out what the issue was? I have a 2010 that has the same problem, except it is very noticeable at low speeds....