Kizashi Spare Wheel

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
msdee

:? I have a 2013(bought it brand new) and had a flat and guess Whattttttt? I DNT HAVE A SPARE TIRE!!! Only thing was in the trunk was Styrofoam where the tire should be and there was a can of fix a flat and a compressor that hooks into the car. I'm like...Are u frickin kidding me? I could have changed my own tire but NO, I had to have it towed! Ugh...sigh!
KuroNekko

msdee wrote::? I have a 2013(bought it brand new) and had a flat and guess Whattttttt? I DNT HAVE A SPARE TIRE!!! Only thing was in the trunk was Styrofoam where the tire should be and there was a can of fix a flat and a compressor that hooks into the car. I'm like...Are u frickin kidding me? I could have changed my own tire but NO, I had to have it towed! Ugh...sigh!
That's unfortunate, but I do recall reading somewhere that the 2013s no longer came with a spare tire. Maybe for some trim levels? A lot of car makers are moving in this direction which I also think is stupid but auto makers are trying to get their cars cheaper, lighter, and save more space. They expect you to fix puncture flats with the compressor and tire plugs... but that's no good if you have a blow-out and the tire is torn.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Kelevra

My 13 awd SLS was missing the spare at delivery, as well has roof clips, I had them take both from a manager's car. :-)
WIKizashi

My 2013 SE didn't come with a spare either. I think for that year you had to get an SLS or GLS to get a spare. I've seen them for sale on ebay though, if anyone really wants one. I'm thinking about it.