Crankshaft Position sensor and some other things

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
KuroNekko

AIM wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:32 pm Forgot to mention the car has 110k miles

The engine looked amazingly clean when I changed the valve cover gasket
See attached photo
Very nice and clean. I'm in the process of replacing my valve cover gasket again. I did so about a year ago but it started leaking again. Maybe I didn't seal it properly or something, especially with the sealant.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

The shaded past for this car opens up a whole bunch of other possibilities that are not normal failures. Technician caused errors are the worst to find. I would start with checking the grounds there are two under the alternator one under the throttle body area and one on the front of the transmission. I would start there lean and tighten. The next item in question would be the starter. I would compare the sound to an Sx4 2010-13. It’s the same starter and much more common .You can find a cheap but good replacement on car-part.com . My guess is with your, that your Cvt failed and that a used one was installed and the incompatibility code for transmission came up and the engine computer was changed unnecessarily . This is just a guess. I highly doubt the timing is anything less than perfect. . A correlation code would be the code for a worn chain or more often the cam timing control solenoid . As far as the car waiting to set the code , it may be car has a few checks before turning the light on . I’m not sure on this one. Anyway after the starter , you could try the crank sensor. I could send you a good used one for $20 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAEED_KIZZY

AIM wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:22 pm Also the passenger door lock/unlock actuator stooped working too, any idea if you or any other member faced the same ?
Thank you all
yes, my friend's car had the same problem at first with the door bottom light did not turn on after a while door switch failed. I found a problem with the door connector water passed the dust cover and damaged the connector.

photo_2022-08-13_11-47-08.jpg