Issue with volume controls on kiza :( !!!

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
descudel

Hello everybody !

I'm new in this group, i´m present myself. My name is Daniel, i live in Chile and i have a Kizashi 2012 Sport, CVT

I write this post because i have an issue with the volume control, i lend my car to my sister and with his nails (at 6 months ago) she made a little hole on the rubber. :facepalm: . Whit the daily use, this piece is broken.
Archivo_001.jpeg
Archivo_001.jpeg (267.27 KiB) Viewed 4599 times
Archivo_000.jpeg
Archivo_000.jpeg (289.71 KiB) Viewed 4599 times
I´m searching on a local suzuki stores and car dismantling... nothing :(

Question:
How can i replace this piece? or in another case, repair?

thanks for your replies !.

Regards,
Daniel.
KuroNekko

Unfortunately, this sort of thing often requires more money and work than it's worth. You'll have to purchase an entire replacement steering wheel to effectively replace the control knob. Finding a replacement steering wheel is rather expensive and hard to come by. Finding just the control knob will be nearly impossible, I think.

While it's annoying to deal with and look at, I don't think it's worth the hassle to replace. I'd just use the head unit for volume control if I were you. Alternatively, you can carefully bond a piece of rubber to provide a grip for the control button, making it easier to use again.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
descudel

Thanks for your reply, i think the same solution for this.
I was searching in ebay, amazon for this controls, but, bad results :(
And now, i was thinking in another solution to cover the control this weekend , i buy a rubber (i´m not sure if his name is correct)
And make the lines with a box cutter... If the repairs looks good, i will upload the picture for the future... :lol: :oops:

Sorry for my English :D !

Regards,
Daniel.
wobki

do you have paddle shift? i'll trade you my mint non paddleshift wheel :P
descudel

What?, if my kiza have paddle shift? yes, it has