Front CV Axle AWD

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
hillboy73

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:
hillboy73 wrote:Another thing I cant seem to find an answer in (unless I should make a new post) is I read somewhere about an update that makes the car shift significantly better. Is this available for my car, and where would I get it done since theres no Suzuki dealer in the US?
There is an aftermarket product called Potent Booster I bought 2 years ago and I have happy with it no side effect or damage so far. this booster work with throttle not transmission of course. you can google it maybe find a compatible product with kizashi on amazon or ebay.
CVT transmission is better left alone to default configuration.
When you say you are happy with it, in what way did this improve the driveability of your car?
SAEED_KIZZY

hillboy73 wrote:
When you say you are happy with it, in what way did this improve the driveability of your car?
device have 5 modes
-eco
-comfort
-adaptive
-sport
- bypass
I usually use comfort mode in this mode car throttle response is increased and the car became zipper and not much difference in fuel consumption. Adaptive or sport mode is more fun but of course fuel consumption is also increased.
hillboy73

Did it help at all with the awkward low rpm drop around 20mph?
SAEED_KIZZY

yes most of its effectiveness is in low rpm.