Error codes

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Can any one help me with these... How can airbag error code be current when its not deployed as I am sitting in the car, I mean if it were deployed before I bought the car then shouldn't it be in in the history section...? The last picture with the ABS code sometime appear and sometimes disappears ImageImageImage

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
SAEED_KIZZY

Abdullah wrote:Can any one help me with these... How can airbag error code be current when its not deployed as I am sitting in the car, I mean if it were deployed before I bought the car then shouldn't it be in in the history section...?
according to the Service manual
'If DTC B1021, B1024, B1025, B1026, B1028, B1029 or DTC B1222 is stored in SDM, it is not possible to clear DTC.'
unfortunately, you have to replace SDM.
Abdullah

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:
Abdullah wrote:Can any one help me with these... How can airbag error code be current when its not deployed as I am sitting in the car, I mean if it were deployed before I bought the car then shouldn't it be in in the history section...?
according to the Service manual
'If DTC B1021, B1024, B1025, B1026, B1028, B1029 or DTC B1222 is stored in SDM, it is not possible to clear DTC.'
unfortunately, you have to replace SDM.
Okay, first of all what SDM? Image

SAEED_KIZZY

Airbag controller module
old tech

Did you try applying battery charger then go back into codes with the scan tool, erase codes and see if any or all codes will erase? I do know that after these set off bag,s and belt, s the module wont allow those codes to erase. The blown bag, s and belt, s along with the module must be replaced. Low voltage could be messing with you though.