Replacing headlight but not quite compatible

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Brandon1998

Replacing full front left headlight assembly on 2013 Kizashi Sport after collision with kangaroo. Replacement is from a 2010 Kizashi but is compatible with this one apparently. I've taken everything apart but the headlight in my car has a thing (not sure what to call it) on the bottom wired into the car. This is not on the replacement headlight from the 2010 Kizashi. Can I replace it and just leave it unplugged? I've attached photos for reference.
old tech

Sounds like your car must be equipped with self leveling headlights and your donar is not. I think you could use it this way or least till you find the correct one. Here in the states , the self levelers or the headlight washer system wasnt offered. I see on ebay that the best price on a new headilght asm was for units containing the leveler.
KuroNekko

To add on what Old Tech stated, other markets like Australia and Europe had Kizashis available with factory HID bulbs that came with washers and auto-levelers. You need to make sure to get the proper headlight for your car as the bulbs inside the headlight might not be compatible (halogen vs. HID).

There is little talk of factory HIDs/headlight washers/auto-levelers among the US and Canadian owners because these features were not offered in these markets for any model.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)