Pioneer Head Unit CONFUSION

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
magellan

Hey guy wondering if anyone has installed a head unit on their base model S Kizashi w/out amp. Having a tough time installing Pioneer DMH 2660-NEX from a wrecked car to mine. Crutchfield said it’s compatible but does anyone have a free service manual or anything for the wiring diagram? Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAEED_KIZZY

magellan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:43 pm Hey guy wondering if anyone has installed a head unit on their base model S Kizashi w/out amp. Having a tough time installing Pioneer DMH 2660-NEX from a wrecked car to mine. Crutchfield said it’s compatible but does anyone have a free service manual or anything for the wiring diagram? Thanks all

Hi
Does your HU come with a wiring harness adaptor?
something like this
SAEED_KIZZY

also, you can download the service manual in this fantastic post by LPSISRL
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5430&p=53097&hilit ... ual#p53097
magellan

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:
magellan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:43 pm Hey guy wondering if anyone has installed a head unit on their base model S Kizashi w/out amp. Having a tough time installing Pioneer DMH 2660-NEX from a wrecked car to mine. Crutchfield said it’s compatible but does anyone have a free service manual or anything for the wiring diagram? Thanks all

Hi
Does your HU come with a wiring harness adaptor?
something like this
Well it came off my girlfriend’s wrecked car. I guess I’m gonna have to take whatever adapters I need off, but I was hoping to avoid undoing wires in her car. I have that same adapter, bought and attached to my default unit wires, but now I need to connect it to the Pioneer, set up the steering wheel controls, and the backup camera. I’m not worried about the camera right now, just trying to get this sumbitch connected but dang electrical work is confusing