2011 Kizashi drivers seat schematic

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
kobostage

I am having an issue with the recline option on my vehicle. Only one side of the drivers seat reclines leaving the seat lopsided. Does anyone have a shop schematic of how that option functions so that I can troubleshoot the cause? Extensive searching on the internet does not return any results. Don't need the entire shop manual just the portion that references the seat mechanism.
Thanks everyone
old tech

I havent seen this problem yet but it uses one motor to crank both sides of the seat back. A simple mechanical drive has slipped or broken. I have a few seats for parts if you need something. Im in n/w pa. As far as power seats go , these are one of the easier ones to work with.
kobostage

Hi Everyone
With the help of old tech I was able to solve the problem. Many thanks to old tech!
fyrbry25

HI there,

I have a passenger electric seat base that moved unevenly, the side near the door moves properly, the side near center console tries to stay with the seat as it moves. Any thoughts would be appreciated, these are OEM Black leather power/heated seats i bought for my SE last week. so I literally have a black and tan interior.

thank you for reading this,