Help needed

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Hello guys,
Whenever I start my car and let the engine warm up or if I move it cold, if I press the gas pedal very lightly and let the RPM move up slowly so as the car does it's first up shift on +- 2000 rpm the car makes a click sound which can also be left through the gas pedal. It's does not do that from 2nd to 3rd or any other gear, only from 1st to 2nd gear. And this is not only when you start the first time in the day but even if you have been driving for sometime and you park the car, shut the engine off for about 10 to 20 minutes. But the intensity of "click" if less.
I have added the picture of the oil I have used for my CVT oil. As for the filters I do not think those ha e been changed.
Please help if anyone know what can be causing this or if anyone has experienced this?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

old tech

Two things come to mind here. The engine and trans mounts (good shape and tight). Next , axle nut properly torqued. How many miles and has any repairs been done recently ?
Abdullah

old tech wrote:Two things come to mind here. The engine and trans mounts (good shape and tight). Next , axle nut properly torqued. How many miles and has any repairs been done recently ?
I will check these two things. I forgot to add that when that click thing happens the car kinds jumps ( figuratively ) like pressure was released.
The car has been driven about 110000 Km and no I do not think any repairs have been done on the CVT....

SAEED_KIZZY

Is there any reason to use LIQUIMOLY ATF oil instead of Suzuki GREEN1 CVT oil?
is it the correct oil for JATCO CVTs?
Abdullah

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:Is there any reason to use LIQUIMOLY ATF oil instead of Suzuki GREEN1 CVT oil?
is it the correct oil for JATCO CVTs?
The main reason is that GREEN 1 is not available here in Pakistan even with suzuki dealership and they are not going to order only for one customer since there are only 15 to 20 kizashi here in the entire of Pakistan so they all are using alternate oils
As for if it's the right oil, well it say it can be should instead of Suzuki Green 1 Image