fuel pump shut off switch

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
KuroNekko

I'm just a bit surprised that you bought the car used and had to replace the transmission to get it running properly instead of taking it back. Was the vehicle sold as-is with no warranty or policy for a refund?
Given you spent thousands, I think you should really try to get a return on it for at least parts. If you are anywhere near Pennsylvania, send Old Tech a PM.
Best of luck.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ddog58

I am in Dallas Texas. Do you have any experience good or bad with sealers that claim to fix head gasket and engine block leaks? I am tempted to try one of those before spending another $2000.
Ddog58

I bought it in March this year As Is No Warranty. I called the lot where I got it and informed him of the problem with the trans. The S.O.B. acted like I was trying to scam him or something. I did more extensive research on the Kizashis and then found things I wish I had known beforehand. In spite of everything I want to drive that car daily for a while and enjoy the positives . Today I figure out why it won't start and go from there. Old Tech has been helping and given a suggestion in case I give up on it. I will talk to him before I do anything drastic. Thanks for your input.
KuroNekko

Sorry to hear of your troubles but high mileage vehicles with CVTs are a risk. Unfortunately, a few conditions pertaining to the Kizashi made the CVT in them more prone to failure around 100K miles.
As for the head gasket sealant, my understanding is that they only help for small leaks as a temporary hold-over and will not fix severe issues. My brother's mechanic apparently used a sealant on his Subaru Legacy with the notorious EJ25 engine known for HG issues. The mechanic explained to him that the sealant would buy him time to get a replacement car because the vehicle wasn't worth a head gasket repair.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ddog58

Well it's time to end this madness. This car and I were not meant to go together. I can't afford to sink any more money into this car. I have already spent too much time on it as well. It would have been nice but it just wasn't meant to be. Time to let go and move on. Thanks for the guidance and assistance. I do appreciate it. We gone bye bye.