Kizashi mechanical parts

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
nickoloza

Hello everyone.

Where do you guys find in WWW Kizashi's mechanical parts for reasonable price? In my case, I need engine mounts, all three, could you please link some pages.

Thank you in advance.
KuroNekko

I think the most reliable place for acquiring parts globally has been megazip.net. These parts ship from Japan, where the Kizashi was made. The downside is the long shipping time.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

When a Kizashi lands in a Pull-a-part, that is the very best way to acquire parts. They have set prices on things such as headlights $39 engine mounts $10 and fill a wheel barrow specials. Some people have posted interesting clips on Youtube on all you can carry specials. Car inventories can usually be checked on line before going. The motor mount on right side of car,front of engine is very pricey new ( $300 dealer) so $10 sounds pretty good . If you dont have access to a Kizashi donor , post your zip and I can tell you of a yard close to you that would sell you them.