How to aim headlights

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Endeavour1200

Hello guys, I recently installed HIDs in the projectors. I need help adjusting the focus of the lights.

The screw to move the lights left or right does not do anything, mechanic said the screw is broken. How can I adjust the low beams? The light points too far leftward.

Also, how can I adjust the high beams? The up down adjustment screw only moves the low beams. My high beams also point very down. I'd like to move their focus upward.

Thanks.
KuroNekko

Does your vehicle have the covers? Refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2140

Also, always check first to make sure the bulbs are seated properly and the headlight secured to the car properly before making any headlight adjustments.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Endeavour1200

KuroNekko wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:53 pm Does your vehicle have the covers? Refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2140

Also, always check first to make sure the bulbs are seated properly and the headlight secured to the car properly before making any headlight adjustments.
Nope, L R screw is visible and there are no covers. Rotating the screw does nothing to the light beam on both sides.
old tech

Here is a picture of the back of the headlight the one adjuster that you can see is for up and down the other one for side to side has a lid over it.Image
This next picture I have cut the lid off of the side to side adjustmentImage
The next picture here is showing the internal cut away view of the up-and-down adjustment. This is a US spec headlight from a crashed KizashiImage
They are made of plastic but I’ve had no trouble with the adjustments.
You can remove the large access cap and feel the auger gear turn the horizontal shaft pushing the up and down fixture . Both high beam and low beam are adjusted together.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endeavour1200

old tech wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:19 am You can remove the large access cap and feel the auger gear turn the horizontal shaft pushing the up and down fixture .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again you have helped me! The screw on top did not work, had to remove the headlights and aim them manually. Was a time demanding job but did it myself. Thanks.
Endeavour1200

The right hand side high beam points too far rightward and down, check attached picture.
Notice the right (yellow) high beam.

Removed headlight and made sure bulb is seated properly. Any fixes?
Attachments
PXL_20220210_150153472.jpg
PXL_20220210_150222340.jpg
PXL_20220210_150222340~2.jpg
rinulo

How did you adjust your high beams? I have the HID lights EU version.