Kizashi TPMS

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
nickoloza

Hello.

Probably, most posts you seen on this forum are mine :D, but, please, bear with me, I'm living in a country where we don't have luxury of proper car service and OEM parts.

So, I've had a problem with TPMS, "Service TPMS" is constantly on on the dashboard.

So I went to a mechanic, we couldn't find Kizashi's sensors, so he put on Chrysler 300C's sensors, which he claims is compatible with Kizashi. So every sensor is up and running. After 3 days, Service light come back on. I revisited him, he said he don't know what could be the issue, tells me that the system, computer or however its called, that is responsible for sensors to work, could be malfunctioning. Anyways, he reprogrammed those sensors, all good and guess what, service light is back on in 3 days. After reprogramming, I changed tires but did not cause service light to come up, then I hit a little pothole and light lit up again.

So, how frequent is the fact that that system can go out of order, because all the sensor are working well, as per checking with TPMS tool. Or, maybe it needs a reprogramming after tire changing?
KuroNekko

There is quite a lot on this topic in various threads. There are even threads that focus specifically on the reprogramming procedure after the replacement of the TPMS sensors and/or tires. Try searching for these topics and you will likely find the answers you need.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

You need these sensors to fix your car correctly. Currently on eBay. This is the best , cheapest way to sure fire fix your car. Sensor must have SE1000HP on them if sourcing anywhere but the Suzuki dealer.Image
. The Chrysler sensor will report temp and pressure but is missing some sort of electronic flag or marker that will make the low tire icon flash,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk