Looking for a functional RR wheel speed sensor

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Tanshanomi

The right side rear wheel speed sensor on my 2011 GTS Sport 6-speed (Suzuki P/N 56310-57L01) went kaput back in March, and as of today there are still none in the pipeline from Suzuki, with no predicted availability.
Unfortunately, it is a part unique to that just one wheel, on FWD Kizashis only. There are none for sale on Ebay, and even the UK and Aussie sources I know of are out of stock. I mean, it's not the most complicated device in the world. It seems as though it shouldn't be this hard to source.

At this point, I would be happy to find a good used one, but the couple of calls I've made to salvage yards have come up with zilch.

Can anybody help me either a) find a serviceable salvage sensor, or b) give me some tips about how to fabricate/adapt a suitable alternative?
2011 GTS Sport 6-Speed • 2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew • 1977 Bultaco custom roadster • 1973 Honda CL125S
KuroNekko

Hi.
So these days, Megazip.net is one of the few Suzuki parts suppliers we Americans and Canadian can count on. The parts aren't cheap and they are shipped from Japan, but they are OE parts straight from the Suzuki motherland.
https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya/ ... 6310-57L01
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)